RT @techUK: Given that a cyber attack is no longer an 'if' but more likely a 'when', board members need help with guidance on w… https://t.co/jKWQZBRuwW
Resolution IT partner with Microsoft to provide the world-renowned ‘Office 365’ product.
The Office 365 solution is powered by Microsoft and is hosted in their world class European Data Centres. The solution incorporates enterprise email utilising Microsoft Exchange so all devices fully synchronise along with sharing of data between devices which would be accomplished by utilising the SharePoint module of Office 365. This solution allows you to have a typical filing structure that is available to absolutely any device with the relevant login credentials.
The solution enables users to work from any location and allows them to access any documents you allow them to. The added benefit is it is a fantastic way to achieve an effective and seamless Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning (DR/BCP) solution as all of the backups and replication are taken care of by Microsoft.
Click here to read an article featured in Blue Skies magazine that perfectly illustrates how Office 365 facilitates 'modern business' working practices, including: multiple jurisdiction offices, collaboration, remote working staff and how the solution grows with your business.
- Multiple jurisdictional offices
- Users on the move
- Security conscious businesses
- A cost effective solution
Office 365 benefits
- Each user can install Microsoft Office on up to 5 devices
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS
- Business class email through Microsoft Exchange
- Conferencing and instant messaging through Skype for Business
- Powerful online document management system
- Team Intranet and social website
- Third party apps for HR software and board packs
- Accessible 24/7/365
- 99.9% financially backed guaranteed uptime
- Compliance, security, privacy, reliability and updates included
Request a call back
RT @GuernseyPolice: We're still working with @SureGuernsey after a spate of phishing attacks. Please take a moment to read the attache… https://t.co/4DZSTU53Qj
RT @NCSC: "Good cyber security empowers organisations, but board members don't need to be experts to make a huge difference.… https://t.co/hDNzUFOnXH