Samsung Printing Solutions & @resolutionitgsy are your perfect partners. Discover how to print smart & work smart.… https://t.co/C7IHpA1fwa
Are you going to University this September?
Are you choosing a computing related degree?
Are you passionate about computing and looking for a career in IT after completion of your degree?
If yes, then we are now accepting applications for our 2017 bursary.
At Resolution IT we are committed to offering opportunities to students and professionals who are looking to make a positive contribution to the company and the clients we serve.
We provide excellent support and business solutions for small, medium and large businesses across the islands and further afield, so expect dedication, professionalism and lots of enthusiasm from our new recruits.
If this sounds like you, and you are keen to get your IT-related degree and show off your skills, then Resolution IT’s new bursary could assist with the costs and develop the tools and skills to help you complete your degree.
What we are offering:
- £1,500 per annum.
- Paid work experience during holidays.
- Employment will be offered by mutual agreement following completion of your degree.
- Keen interest in working in the computing industry.
- Choose a computing related degree which Resolution IT consider to be relevant to the knowledge and skills required to work for Resolution IT (this will be considered at selection and assistance can be given).
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above to include English and Maths.
- Demonstrate good level of achievement at level 3. There is an expectation that A-levels/International Baccalaureate or BTEC studies would include a computer related subject.
- Local status to live and work in Guernsey.
Stage 1: Online Application
Students wishing to apply should complete the below application form and upload a copy of their CV. The deadline for applications is 31st January 2017.
Before applying, please make sure you fit the eligibilty criteria.
Stage 2: Shortlisting
All applications will be reviewed and then shortlisted, and as part of this process we will also liaise with your current school/college to obtain a character reference. Those candidates shortlisted will then be invited to attend a short interview/informal chat with a member of the Resolution IT team. Candidates on the shortlist will also have the opportunity to spend a day in our office, by prior arrangement with the school/college.
Stage 3: Selection
A final decision will be made in early March 2017.